- 11 penetration depth settings where users can choose the one most suitable for their own skin type.
- Unique Clixmotion Technology prevents tearing of the skin tissue.
- Needle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Special and precise needle cut results in a low level of pain.
- Coated needle allows smooth skin penetration.
- Used Accu-Chek® Softclix Lancets are ejectable.
Proven Least Painful
The Accu-Chek Softclix uses an extremely precise motion and a fine, polished surface to make lancing virtually pain free. And that means less pain. With 11 different depth settings on the comfort dial, you can choose the most comfortable lancing setting to suit your type of skin.
The Accu-Chek Softclix is a state-of-the-art medical device. The pen-like style makes it discreet and easy to handle. It even has a handy clip for when you’;re on the move.
Accu-Chek Softclix is specifically designed to take the pain out of everyday testing.
- Choose from 11 variable penetration depths for comfortable testing.
- High speed, accurate lancet guide - prevents sideways movement which tears skin.
- Suitable for alternative site testing* (with the Accu-Chek AST cap).
- Discreet, pen-like design.
The Accu-Chek Softclix is free in every Accu-Chek meter kit so you can enjoy the virtually pain free testing of the Accu-Chek Softclix with every Accu-Chek meter purchase.
Lancet refills are available in affordably priced packs of 25s.
Unique Clixmotion Technology
Patented Clixmotion Technology for gentle blood sampling. Clixmotion Technology Clixmotion is the principle of dual-guided lancet motion, meaning that both the forward and the return motion of the lancet is precisely controlled, without vibrations and oscillations. This special motion is the key to gentle blood sampling.The lancet penetrates the skin with an extremely fast linear motion avoiding all lateral movement and preventing unnecessary skin damage.Clixmotion ensures controlled movement. In the skin the lancet is brought to a gentle stop, referred to as a Soft Stop, and then actively retracted immediately in a linear motion. Without Clixmotion technology, the lancet may penetrate through to the nerve ending and vibrations can cause tissue damage. This results in painful blood testing. Every Accu-Chek lancing device features patented Clixmotion technology.
Accu-Chek lancet with vibration-free forward and return motion.
With traditional lancing devices, lancet vibrations cause painful tissue damage.
Advantages of Clixmotion Technology
- Allows high-speed lancing. 2-3 milliseconds
- Minimizes skin tissue or nerve damage.
- 11 depth penetration settings for all skin types.