30 min. at 27°
1.85-1.95 g/cc. (brushable consistency)
Not less than 10°
Adhesion to concrete
Coverage in m 2 (23kg + 4lit pack)
16 - 18
Coverage in m 2 (6kg + 1lit pack)
4 - 4.5
Brushbond is a two component acrylic polymer modified elastomeric waterproofing membrane which consists of Brushbond powder and Brushbond liquid acrylic emulsion. It requires only the addition of water on site and when mixed in the proper proportions, an easily brushable coating is produced. Brushbond can simply be applied by a stiff brush, or trowel to obtain the desired thickness. Brushbond powder grey consists of specially selected cements, graded hard-wearing aggregates and additives supplied in powder and Brushbond liquid component of blended acrylic copolymers. The polymer provides Brushbond with exceptional adhesion, toughness and durability.
- Minimum surface preparation needed - Low labour costs.
- Applied directly to the damp concrete and masonry
- Excellent adhesion - Bonds to porous and nonporous surfaces.
- Non-toxic-ideal for potable water tanks
- Waterproof - Excellent for damp-proofing basements
- Breathable-allows transmission of water vapour from interior of building
- Excellent for concrete roof, leaking brick and masonry walls
- Good resistance to Carbon dioxide and Chloride ion diffusion.